Our specialists at Beltone Skoric Hearing Aid Center in Alpena, MI, recognize and correct all levels of hearing loss, even the more subtle ones that may go unnoticed until significant damage has occurred. Hearing loss can make it difficult for the brain to distinguish between background noise and speech. This is why hearing loss may be much more apparent at a crowded, noisy restaurant than in a quieter environment.
Our specialists are trained to identify the causes of hearing loss and what can be done to correct it, with services including:
- Free onsite and online hearing tests
- Annual hearing evaluations
- Battery replacement and battery programs
- A patient care phone line
- Hearing aid inspections, cleanings, programming, and adjustments
- In-office hearing aid trials
- Lifetime BelCare patient care
The average person waits for about a decade before seeking help for their hearing loss. By that time, significant social isolation and psychological issues like depression and anxiety may have occurred. Our Beltone Skoric Hearing Aid Center is conveniently located at 452 West Baldwin Street, Alpena, MI. You can make an appointment online, or if you prefer to call, our phone number is (989) 884-0447.