If you answer "YES" to any of these questions call for a FREE hearing test today!
- Do you have difficulty hearing in noisy situations?
- Do you hear, but have trouble understanding?
- Do you ask people to repeat themselves?
- Does your family complain that you play the TV too loudly?
- Have you been told that you speak too loudly?
- A study by Johns Hopkins and National Institute on Aging researchers suggests those with hearing loss are significantly more likely to develop dementia over time than those who retain their hearing.
- Research Conducted by The University of Michigan showed that those who treat their hearing loss had a 18% lower risk of dementia, 11% lower rate of anxiety, and a 13% lower risk of being treated for a fall-related injury.
- Medical professional report it is important for people aged 55 and over to have their hearing evaluated annually.
- We provide a copy of the hearing exam to your doctor to add to your medical records file.